Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/kuwaitmusic/kuwait_music.com_BACKUP/wp-content/themes/gonzo/includes/widget_areas.php on line 154 and defined in /home/kuwaitmusic/kuwait_music.com_BACKUP/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
Introducing Tarek Kabbani and Jaybird Studios : Kuwait Music : Kuwait's largest music portal

Introducing Tarek Kabbani and Jaybird Studios

Contemporary Jazz tarekfeature

Published on January 4th, 2013 | by Caesar (ENGAGE)

Its great to see talented production artists living and working in Kuwait. Tarek Kabbani is now providing services in media production in Kuwait (audio, video, design) after moving back from Toronto , Canada and running his own studio called Jaybird Studios. Jaybird studios is a multimedia production studio run by Tarek Kabbani,  diversely creates Audio & Visual media.

Here’s what he has to say about himself:

5  years+ experience in audio production and I am always learning. I am willing to work with anyone interested in creating an experience.

Instruments I play:

Hardware:

Macbook Pro 2.33GHz CPU, 3GB RAM, 500GB HDD
AVID M-Audio KeyStudio 49
M-Audio Micro (Interface)
M-Audio AV30 (Monitors)

Some sample tracks from Tarek:

Click here to listen to all tracks on Tarek’s channel >>   |  Visit Jaybird Studios’ Facebook page here >>

If you are looking for audio production , design or music services, contact Tarek personally, here >>

Picture Gallery:

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

About the Author

Caesar is the Founder and CEO of Kuwait Music. A passionate musician and web nerd, Caesar spends most of his time thinking about how to build a healthy music business in the region Follow Caesar at the below links: Google+

9 Responses to Introducing Tarek Kabbani and Jaybird Studios

1. khaled says:

liquid senses is f-ing briliant! good luck and welcome to kuwait!

2. ryan selick says:

very good songwriting tarek ! great to have you in kuwait and hope to hear more of your music soon.

3. faisal al shatti says:

some serious talent here… good to have you in kuwait Tarek :) all the best

4. caesar says:

welcome to the musician community of kuwait Tarek :) you have a home online in kuwait if you ever need one !

5. My friends, thank you so much… Your warm welcome has brought tears to my eyes and has made my heart grow tenfold with love and appreciation… I sincerely thank you for your kind words and your acceptance, I will continue to try my best and provide you with higher and higher quality sound… Thank you all so much! <3

6. also my fine people, you can sample more of my works via the links that Caesar has conveniently placed above the photo section of this article, or by hitting these links:

7. ravi kathali says:

very good work. hope to hear more from you

8. Fady Antranik says:

Please I need ur contact as I have an event and I need a jazz band.